CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Summer Skies in Utah...Beautiful!!

This was from the hill behind our house. I tried really hard to capture the lightning but had no luck. But it was fun watching it and hearing the thunder right over me, as i sat alone on the hill and held my hand over the camera so as not to get it wet. Can you see the double rainbow??

It is going to be very hard for me to leave this beautiful neighborhood!

This is the sky on the opposite side of the hill, again breathtaking.

I love the way the sun overpowers the clouds and shines through!

3 comments:

Wards said...

are you guys moving?

Tony and Courtney Bozzuto said...

love the new posts. What beautiful skies is right!!! And yeah I would've done the same thing with the snake. Creepy!

Tui said...

Looks like I need to tell Sarah she needs to mow the backyard...lol
jt