CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happiest Place on Earth!

The castle awaits our arrival with excitement!!

Oh the joys of not caring what you eat, How yummy it all is!!
I think things taste better just for the fact you are at Disneyland, and that does help choke down the prices. I think this one is calling my name!!

I will yet again conquer my fears of heights, as I ride the Astro Orbiter. I was glad when they lowered it to ground level. Of course I will make one of the kids ride with me!

One of our family's all-time fav's! Splash Mountain!!
We are all so excited for the trip. And as a bonus we get to see Courtney, Tony and the kids. And thanks to our cousin Jon & Amy for helping us make this vacation happen!!!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Jealous. Want to go. Can't afford it, obviously. Next time perhaps. I'll go to the beach and stick my toes in the sand to console myself.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see you guys!

Heywood Clan said...

What day are you guys going to Disneyland? We are going on the 2nd and 3rd of October and hopefully one other day during our break. It would be awesome to run into you guys there.