CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

4 and 4

well i have been picture tagged and i even made our blog public again so all could partake-brad is out of town this week hee, hee. so i guess the idea is to go to your 4th folder and pick the 4th picture and then post and explain.
my 6 (i had to do all my sisters) lucky winners of the ongoing tag are: Courtney B., Sharsten A., Whitney C., Christie L., Amy H., Brittany L. Good luck ladies and happy blogging!! Hey i didn't start it i'm just following along-it seems harmless enough. then again i am writing this before looking at which picture it is. Could be scary--
--or not. brad wins!! he took my camera, apparantly did not clean the lens and took this of the American fork canyon from what looks like the outskirts of our neighborhood. sorry this wasn't more interesting, but all of our older files are on the old computer and we can't get it to turn back on. this picture has also not been edited in the least which drives me nuts, but here it is just the same. brad is really going to miss these mountains!

3 comments:

Misty Anderson said...

I think that is a really cool picture! Good Job Brad. Thanks for going private I was interested to see what you had

Heywood Clan said...

Cool picture! I hope I have a good one. :)

Heywood Clan said...

Oops. I saw Amy H. and assumed it was me. I just looked back after leaving you a comment and realized it was your sister.:)