CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Harvest Hills 2nd Ward Halloween Party

Sandi Bills with Savannah the Golden Princess- (thanks to mom/grammie who transformed yet another adult dress into a dream for Savannah) and Chef Brigham-(also thanks to mom/grammie who made him this awesome flame apron and bandanna.)
He wants to be a Chef when he grows up, and it all started with
my Dad showing him how to sautee zuchinni's last year.
They had so much fun!

My awesome friend Katy Lambson; she was such a huge help last night, and that is an understatement!! She is such a fabulous person!!! I still need to get their blog linked on here.

I forget to get a photo with my own kids at the party, so I had Mom take this when we got home
so Brad could see how I dressed up for the night. This skirt is on loan from Grandma Smith who made it years ago. She also lent me the cardigan and gave me the pearls years ago.
You Rock GGma!! I spent a lot of hours on this party and it all came out as I had hoped. I just hope everyone else thinks the same!?

Cutie Angie Wendel with her cutie girls! And some friends.
This family photo spot on the stage was my favorite!
I think it turned out way cute.
Thanks to Shaylynn Gardner for taking all the pictures for the evening!!

We first had a dinner of Chili, Cornbread and Salad. Then a costume parade with music, and then, probably the kids favorite, the games! We set up 7 different rooms, with a whole bunch of people chipping in to help run them. Thanks to all of you!! Then at the end we came back in to the cultural hall for cookies and the announcing of the winners
Chili-Cookoff and the Pumkin Contest! Great Fun Overall!!
If anyone has other candid shots they could share with me please do.
We had a great time and a FANTASTIC/GINORMOUS turnout.
(Despite UEA weekend and the hunting season)

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Kensley- I meant to tell you thanks for this party. It was obvious that you spent TONS of time on planning and executing. It turned out great and was so fun. You're the bomb- diggity!

Unknown said...

You all have great costumes!

I hope to see Brig on Iron Chef: America one day!

Misty Anderson said...

Rich told me the party was awesome. I am so sad that I missed it. Rich said that you took pict. of Trev and Graydin. Can I get a copy?? Also Can I buy a CD of all the class pictures of my dancers? I really need to update my Ultimate dance web page. I still have pict from like 3 yrs ago on there.
Thanks your the best and I dont know how anyone will live up to your calling after you are gone!

Unknown said...

Cute costume, Kensley!