CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Most of a Diagnosis

Well I went to the doctor's again and they told me more then i thought i would hear.
but the problem is that what they tell me is wrong with me isn't what is causing the pain.
So I'm being sent to a neurosurgeon for further diagnosing.
and hopefully we can find a solution to this whole Back thing.
Here it is, so far: apparently I was born with a case of spina bifida but in my case, luckily, my spine reconnected. that's why i can walk. so i basically have a hole in my back at S1. and then i also have 4 mildly bulgding discs. i would think this would be the cause of my agony (the meds are working pretty well). and one more thing, because of the buldging and also the fact that at my age i am showing arthritic signs, the doc said that if i don't lose 20 pounds, start taking calcium-magnesium-d, and doing physical therepy i might not be walking by the time i am 40! Overall a fantastic appt (J/K) and no worries, right!? Needless to say i have lost 3 pounds, and am trying to not be freaked out! Wish me luck!!

0 comments: