CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

My 30th!!

Hunter was on the look out for party crashers!

Me and my Dad!! He's got a big smile despite how old he feels with me turning 30!!

Savannah really wanted to make sure I had all 30 candles on the cake, guess we should have made a bigger cake. And no, for all you bad jokers, we did not have to call the fire dept.

Me and GGma, she tops the Grandma charts!

Separate from the family dinner, a few friends who had b-days within the same week, went out to dinner with me and Brad. He's taking the picture! Thanks for all the fun everyone!

2 comments:

Tenae said...

Happy Birthday Kensley!

Ryan Cox said...

Kensley! I forgot your birthday, It sounds like it was lovely and I adore the picture of you and GGma. You both look gorgeous and that color makes your eyes pop. xoxoxo Ryan