CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

new post...


....well we haven't done much that is photo worthy, except the ward party i planned and did, but i was too busy to take pictures. as soon as the kids behave and get the privilege of going sledding i will take pics. also we have some holiday fun planned so there will be lots of post coming in the next week, PLUS Christmas!! Here's until then...oh here is our tree this year(courtney):) we kept it short, simple, and sweet!! Too busy

2 comments:

Misty Anderson said...

Thanks for the ward party Kensley you did a great Job! I am sorry that some of the parents dont know how to control their kids. I made sure mine wasnt running around. I was getting anxious and cant stand it at my events so I am sure you dont either! Anyway, you always do a good job!
youre awesome.

Farley Smiles said...

I just found your blog, so fun to see what is going on with everyone!