CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Clarification

I have to say so there is no confusion, all of these pictures were taken before Christmas. As most of you know I have had more "situations" with my lower back and now sciatic nerve. So i am posting now because i can stand and sit for more then one minute and am finally not in bed all day, just some of it. I go in on Tues and Wed. for some doctor appt.'s and i will update here to new info i receive and how i am doing. For those of you pitching in to help and for your calls and emails of concern thank you. And to my family who has been more then helpful-
THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU !!!!!

2 comments:

Heywood Clan said...

I'm so sorry!! I wish I lived closer so I could help you! We'll pray for you! Love you!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that your situation is improving bro!