CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Thanks Courtney - My "3 Things" List...

3 jobs i have had in my life
1. secretary
2. gymnastics coach (little kids)
3. Photographer

3 places i have lived
1. Roseville, Ca
2. Apple Valley, Ca (actually the middle of nowhere)
3. Saratoga Springs, Utah

3 shows that i watch
1. food network
2. chuck
3. extreme makeover:home edition

3 places i have been this week
1. chiropractor
2. walmart
3. elementary school

3 people who email me regularly
1. my sisters
2. realtors
3. vista print (drives me nuts)

3 of my favorite foods
1. pizza
2. a really good fuji apple
3. fruit roll-up (is that considered a food)

3 places i'd rather be right now
1. in a massage
2. anywhere tropical
3. california w/ my husband

3 things i am looking forward to this year
1. having a stronger back
2. a new house
3. being closer to court and whit

3 people i tag
1. misty anderson
2. amy heywood
3. angie wendel

1 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA You watch CHUCK, awesome