CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentine's Day @ School!


I love doing Face Painting at the kids classes, I got to do both
Hunter and Brigham's class.
I just didn't have time to take pics at Briggy's.
These 1st graders were so cute, especially the ones who got to be animals.
They finished up their day by crawling around and acting out what they were.
it was lots of fun to help out!

Hunter got his teacher a book for her V day gift so she let him read it to the whole class, he did a great job, and he acts like a ham and reads with so much emotion for a 6 1/2 yr. old.


This is me going to the other classes really quick to get a pic of the other kids, mainly for Daddy.
I did end up coming back and painting with Brigs' class for 40 min to help them out, Love it!


Savannah was not happy for the first time with me taking her picture, so I had her stand with her buddy Aubrey, this made her happy. Overall the kids had a great day and of course,
got lots of candy. The kids and I went to a movie together
and then had a heart-shaped pizza for dinner, good times, good times!!

0 comments: