CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Two of the Coolest People EVER...

Can you guess who I know, that you may know too, but what you don't know is how wonderful they are!! Not sure yet, well you will... Who would take my kids to :


Wheeler Farm


Chuck E. Cheese and to a movie and keep them overnight? Giving me a worry free and relaxing evening, with a basket full of products to pamper myself? And then keep them the bulk of the next day so I could do an engagement session? Are you getting warmer...just think of the nicest, happiest, and most giving couple you know and these folks should come to mind.
And if you don't know them - you are missing out!! Who is that pizza face?




That's right it is:



The Lambson's

I love and appreciate you guys, thanks for all you do for me and my family!!
You are two in a million!! YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!!


2 comments:

Misty Anderson said...

I agree they are pretty nice people! Very Thoughtful just like you!

jakel said...

We love your family. Thanks for allowing us to spend time to get to know them and enjoy their humor and adventures!