CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

1st Grade Parents Program!

hunter was sooo excited to have his ggma and ggpa there to watch, he couldn't stop smiling! Thanks for making the trip up ggma / ggpa it really meant a lot! Plus hunter got pulled out early and got to go to lunch with mommy and his great-grandparents-a good day!

he and all the other kids did an excellent job, yes i had tearful moments but i held it together!! i love my children, and there is something that always gets me at school or church when they perform in any way, it makes me so happy!!

this one was my favorite i will add some of the video as soon as i can.

we all got to go back to the classroom after, the kids were so happy.
and even better there were cookies,
its a great day any day as a first grader you get to have cookies in the middle of class!

My little buddy, he is so cute! i can't believe that he will be 7 and going into 2nd grade!
where did my little kids go?!

YEAH COOKIES!!

hunter and his awesome teacher ms. richins!! he love his teacher and his class!

These are hunter's best buddies!!
Mason, Hoonter (as he is known in his class)
and Caleb (aka C-man) !

Thanks to ggma for bringing your still camera, i will post video soon!

1 comments:

Kari said...

glad I'm not the only one that was tearful! :) It gets me too! We have watched video clips from the performance several times!