CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First day of SCHOOL!!

our big boy, first grader!! he loves it all!!
and he picked out this cool vulture shirt himself
the cool 3rd grader that kept telling everyone he was going into the 4th all summer
he also chose his first day of school "outfit" i think our boys have pretty good taste!
Cutie Pie!!
her hair looks so cute short and she was so excited to use her tinker bell school supplies i got her. so far so good with the 4th grade!
In front of Harvest Elementary with their buddy Andrew. savannah trying to look to cool to have mom take pics. and for those of you who know me really well, i love photos, right. so i restrained my self for my children's sake and i did not follow them into their classes for extra pics. brad was so proud of me.

Unfortunately we will only be at Harvest for a short time this year because of the upcoming
(no we don't have a date yet) move to California. the kids are very sad and very excited at the same time. We will really miss Utah-We love it here!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What are you doing to do with your time now that all of the kids are in school all day?

ddt

Tony and Courtney Bozzuto said...

what cute children!! I love the first day of school, for others that is, never for myself!

Whitney said...

Hooray for education. I think there is some kind of shrubbery attacking Savannah's head...

Heywood Clan said...

What cute pictures!! Your kids are getting so big. I think these pictures make them look more grown up:) What is it like having all your kids in school?

Tui said...

Simply awesome! Tell Savanah good luck and that I understand what it means to have a nerdy mom...:)
jt