CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Senior Session!

You've seen Tiffany on here before-she modeled for me with Global Trendzz!

She is beautiful!
Tiff did a great job and was very sweet to work with!
We did get a little crazy (j/k) I should say loud
OK, well enough to almost wreck a wedding in progress

I really enjoy shooting seniors, so send them my way!
Well, after the move. I'm not taking anymore clients in Utah.
I never thought I'd say this, but I'm booked up!!

2 comments:

Tui said...

Hi Kens, the Gray's are Sarah's cousin's (her dad's brother-in-law's last name). They were the one's who paid for everything and what not. They're awesome people!
SO, you have AWESOME in your blood1! By the way, I've been working alot in Sacramento and Roseville lately; I'll be going to my Crescent City/Redding/Chico area Wal-Marts this coming week...your neck of the woods! I'll be seeing you guys even after you move!
jt

Misty Anderson said...

Kensley beautiful pictures. Hey thats Tiffany, I love her!