CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Getting "BACK" to Normal...

Ha Ha...Did you catch my awesome pun, My back is bad.
I was getting tired of seeing the same thing on our blog- So here's a new one.

I had to go in to the American Fork Hospital on Thursday the 18th
for an X-ray and an MRI (my first ever).

It was very different. Needless to say my eyes were shut the whole time and I was very
aware of my breathing for the whole 40 minutes I was in that very,very narrow tube.
I am glad it's done and I will let y'all know as soon as I get my results from the doctor. Hopefully nothing more then something that physical therapy and the chiropractor can take care of. But I will say this- I have a new life thanks to the meds the Doc put me on. (No I won't be on these forever, anyone who knows me, knows I don't even like taking Tylenol, but this is necessary to be mommy and wife and Kensley) I should have taken care of myself a long time ago. I have gained 10 pounds since not being able to move for so long. But since I am feeling so good, yeah!!, Brad and I went on a walk this morning,
and then I actually went jogging tonight. That's right jogging!!
YEAH ME!

Here's to health!!!!

3 comments:

Misty Anderson said...

Awesome! I hope its not anything serious. Hope you feel all better soon. If you need anything let me know!

Heywood Clan said...

I'm anxious to hear about your results. I have had to do a couple of MRIs and hated every minute of it. I'm glad you got to go jogging!

Whitney said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. (Even if it is with some drugs.) You looked great when I saw you the other day. That means Disneyland will be a great trip!!